If you have traveled or not traveled to the USA and If you were previously counted under H1B Annual Cap and you have and not utilized the entire 6 years of H1B stay, you can file a cap-exempt H1B petition at any time to recapture the remaining time on H1B.

What is cap-exempt H1B?

If you were “GRANTED” an H1B in the last 6 years, you may file a new H1B under cap-exemption. In other words, you are not subject to the annual cap, a new or the same Employer can file an H1B